Restaurant Partnerships Manager - UberEATS - Vienna (m/f)
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
UberEATS delivers the best of Vienna right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. So just tap the app, get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
As the Restaurant Partnerships Manager you will have the unique opportunity to help grow UberEATS in your city. The role will involve ownership of the entire relationship lifecycle with our restaurant partners - beginning with pitching, negotiations and onboarding, all the way through to analysis and optimization of delivery operations. The role requires a unique combination of sales prowess, rapport building skills, analytical ability and process architecting skills. This is a rigorous role in a new sector of an already growing business, and you will work with the EATS operations and marketing teams along with headquarters-based product, engineering, and process teams to drive a step-change evolution in the UberEATS business in 2017.
What you'll do
- Restaurant Sourcing: Use your awesome networking skills and relationships to get the city's best restaurants interested in UberEATS. Help us acquire amazing partners, whose presence on the platform will accelerate our growth.
- Negotiations and Deal Making: Establish an excellent working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties.
- Process Scaling: Help craft and redesign processes to ensure UberEATS can move quickly and succeed at large scale. Whether it be prospecting, onboarding, or account management, the goal is to ensure that processes fuel growth.
- Restaurant Portfolio Design and Expansion Planning: Ensure we have the right restaurants in the right geographies to make certain every customer that opens the app just can't wait to order. Structure experiments and conduct analyses to grow basket size and usage, all while optimizing restaurant mix and expanding geographically.
- Feedback Collection: Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners, using feedback to inform process improvements on the ground.
- Marketing Campaign Design: Channel your creativity to craft compelling ways to boost partnerships with our restaurants and other tastemaker brands to delight our customers, drive growth and add value for our partners.
- ROI and KPI Analysis: Run the numbers on each partnership and campaign to estimate impact. Analyze KPIs for pipeline quality and portfolio performance to assess health and identify risk areas.
- Seize opportunities: Take ownership of UberEATS growth, find creative solutions and follow through with them to delight users and restaurant partners - we take customer and partner satisfaction seriously!
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of sales, analytical and leadership experience.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through meaningful analytical thinking.
- Ability to conceive of and execute a highly acquisitive sales process in a competitive market environment.
- Good understanding of the local restaurant market and is passionate about food
- Experience creating and optimizing processes.
- A customer service orientation and experience developing meaningful partnerships.
- Creative solutions-focused mindset, with a get things done attitude.
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular.
- Fluent German
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we regularly engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Wage starting from 52,000 gross according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top