Restaurant Partnerships Manager, UberEATS UK
The Restaurant Partnerships Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services: UberEATS. The role may involve ownership of the entire relationship lifecycle with our restaurant partners — beginning with pitching, negotiations and onboarding, all the way through to analysis and optimization of delivery operations. The role demands a unique combination of sales prowess, rapport building skills, analytical horsepower and process architecting chops. This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger-startup role, and this person will work with the EATS operations and marketing teams along with headquarters-based product, engineering, and process teams to drive a step-change evolution in the UberEATS business in 2016.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Restaurant Sourcing: Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to get the city’s best restaurants interested in UberEATS. Help us acquire buzzworthy partners, whose mere presence on the platform will accelerate our growth.
- Negotiations and Deal Making: Establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties.
- Process Scaling: Help craft and redesign processes to ensure UberEATS can move quickly and succeed at large scale. Whether it be prospecting, onboarding, or account management, the goal is to ensure that processes fuel, rather than bottleneck, growth.
- Restaurant Portfolio Design and Expansion Planning: Ensure we have the right restaurants in the right geographies to make certain every customer that opens the app can’t help but order. Structure experiments and conduct analyses to grow basket size and usage, all while optimizing restaurant mix and expanding geographically.
- Feedback Collection: Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners, using feedback to inform process improvements on the ground.
- Marketing Campaign Design: Channel your creativity to craft compelling ways to leverage partnerships with our restaurants and other tastemaker brands to delight our customers, drive growth and add value for our partners.
- ROI and KPI Analysis: Run the numbers on each partnership and campaign to estimate impact. Analyze KPIs for pipeline quality and portfolio performance to assess health and identify risk areas.
- A lot of Hustling: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in London, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight users and restaurant partners — we take customer and partner satisfaction seriously!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW / HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university and 2-4+ years of analytical, operational and / or consulting experience.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist mindse.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Experience creating and optimizing processes.
- A customer service orientation and experience developing strong partnerships.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach.
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we’re still proving ours).
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and products while reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top