Restaurant Partnerships Manager - UberEATS - Copenhagen
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
UberEATS delivers the best of (city name) right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you’ve always wanted to try. It’s the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. So just tap the app, get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
As the Restaurant Partnerships Manager you will have the unique opportunity to help grow UberEATS in your city. The role will involve ownership of the entire relationship lifecycle with our restaurant partners — beginning with pitching, negotiations and onboarding, all the way through to analysis and optimization of delivery operations. The role demands a unique combination of sales prowess, rapport building skills, analytical horsepower and process architecting chops. This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger-startup role, and you will work with the EATS operations and marketing teams along with headquarters-based product, engineering, and process teams to drive a step-change evolution in the UberEATS business in 2016.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Restaurant Sourcing: Use your awesome networking skills and relationships to get the city’s best restaurants interested in UberEATS. Help us acquire buzzworthy partners, whose presence on the platform will accelerate our growth.
- Negotiations and Deal Making: Establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties.
- Process Scaling: Help craft and redesign processes to ensure UberEATS can move quickly and succeed at large scale. Whether it be prospecting, onboarding, or account management, the goal is to ensure that processes fuel growth.
- Restaurant Portfolio Design and Expansion Planning: Ensure we have the right restaurants in the right geographies to make certain every customer that opens the app just can’t wait to order. Structure experiments and conduct analyses to grow basket size and usage, all while optimizing restaurant mix and expanding geographically.
- Feedback Collection: Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners, using feedback to inform process improvements on the ground.
- Marketing Campaign Design: Channel your creativity to craft compelling ways to boost partnerships with our restaurants and other tastemaker brands to delight our customers, drive growth and add value for our partners.
- ROI and KPI Analysis: Run the numbers on each partnership and campaign to estimate impact. Analyze KPIs for pipeline quality and portfolio performance to assess health and identify risk areas.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight users and restaurant partners — we take customer and partner satisfaction seriously!
WHO ARE YOU?
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of sales, analytical and leadership experience
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Conceiving of and executing a highly acquisitive sales process in a competitive market environment.
- Experience creating and optimizing processes.
- A customer service orientation and experience developing strong partnerships
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get things done attitude
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top