Restaurant Partnerships Coordinator - UberEATS
About Uber and UberEATS
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
UberEATS launched in December 2015 in Toronto and has since reached over 25 countries and 80 cities worldwide. UberEATS launched in São Paulo in December 2016 and has seen rapid adoption.
This is a unique opportunity to be an early member of the UberEverything business organization. We need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to create a new business within Uber.
Ideally, you have previous experience in both operations and relationship-building. You will work on a regional scale to grow Uber's business by solving problems across all aspects of the UberEverything ecosystem.
What you'll do
- Identify, monitor, and report on restaurant metrics. Create and execute action plans to improve them
- Design and implement projects to increase restaurant engagement on the UberEATS platform
- Consolidate and share best practices, trends and performance metrics to help restaurant partners be more successful, both on the UberEATS platform as well as in their in-store business
- Work closely with marketing to execute promotional stunts
- Own strategic relationships with restaurant partners, providing high quality, professional customer service
What you'll need
- B.A. or B.S. (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- +2 years of operations/analytical or related experience (internships included). Experience with Partner Management or Business Development at a high-growth tech company is a plus.
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Business mindset with experience in driving metrics-oriented outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels using empathy and emotional intelligence
- Superior organizational and project management skills and great follow through on tasks
- A genuine interest in and passion for Uber and UberEATS
- Fluent English and Portuguese
- Please make sure to send your resume in English to be considered
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top