Restaurant Partnership Specialist - UberEATS (Contractor)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward. Uber is looking for a Restaurant Partnership Specialist to help build the brand new UberEATS business in India.
Who you are:
We are looking for a few skilled people to help us build our new UberEATS business in India as Restaurant Partnership Specialists. We need people with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a reasonable, process-driven mindset, fantastic people skills and a go getter's attitude. Once a restaurant agrees to partner with us, you'll own the relationship. This will include getting them onboarded and set up on our platform, keeping them engaged and satisfied, and handling any issues that they may have.
Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Sales & Operations team and dive deep into Uber's day-to-day-operations. You'll have a critical position in helping grow a brand new product as UberEATS continues to transform the local food delivery scene.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate and execute the restaurant onboarding process (e.g. setting up system profiles, building and curating the menu the restaurant will show in the app) in your city
- You will be responsible for coordinating between food photographers and restaurants to schedule photoshoots. You will also have to audit the photographs and upload them on our platform.
- You will be responsible for training Restaurant Partners on how to use our Application, their Payment cycles, and Support Services.
- Manage restaurant relationships early, keeping them engaged and making sure they feel valued. Provide excellent customer service and support for these restaurant partners throughout the on-boarding cycle
- Work with the Central Operations team to streamline processes
- Step up and seize opportunities to ensure our business is successful: whether that's pushing extra hard to get those last few restaurants set up or visiting a restaurant in-person to resolve an issue, you're ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
- Be part of a winning team culture
What you'll need:
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- A Self-driven and team player attitude
- A highly organized and detail-oriented mindset
- You are relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- You enjoy success most when you've had to overcome obstacles to achieve it
- You celebrate your success, and the success of your teammates even more
- You don't wait for anyone to give you anything – you make it, build it, finish it
- You demonstrate your desire to master your craft early and often
- You have an unstoppable intellectual curiosity, always asking: How? Why not?
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading client facing teams
- Bachelor's degree
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top