Restaurant Partnership Specialist - UberEATS (Atlanta-based, Contractor)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is looking for a Restaurant Partnership Specialist to help build the UberEATS business in the Southeast.
Who you are
We are looking for a few skilled people to help us build our new UberEATS business in Atlanta as Restaurant Partnership Specialists. We need people with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a logical, process-driven mindset, fantastic people skills and a go getter's attitude. Once a restaurant agrees to partner with us, you'll own the relationship. This will include getting them onboarded and set up on our platform, keeping them engaged and satisfied, and handling any issues that they may have.
Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and dive deep into Uber's day-to-day-operations. This is a short term contract role, but you'll have a critical position in helping grow a brand new product as UberEATS continues to transform the local food delivery scene.
What you'll do
- Coordinate and execute the restaurant onboarding process (e.g. setting up system profiles, photography scheduling, building and curating the menu the restaurant will show in the app)
- Manage restaurant relationships, keeping them engaged and making sure they feel the love
- Provide excellent customer service and support for these restaurant partners
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to streamline processes
- Step up and seize opportunities to ensure our business is successful: whether that's pushing extra hard to get those last few restaurants set up or visiting a restaurant in-person to resolve an issue, you're ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
When and where you'll do it
- 5 days per week
- 40-50 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs, we need someone who is flexible)
- Office is near downtown Atlanta
What you'll need
- A passion for food - you're a foodie who can't believe you're getting paid to have relationships with the best restaurants in town
- A pleasant, personable manner - people like working with you
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- Critical thinking skills, you look to build efficient processes where there are none
- A self-driven and team player attitude
- Technical skills
- A highly organized and detail-oriented mindset
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top