Restaurant Partnership Representative, UberEATS (Seattle)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The Restaurant Partnerships Representative (RPR) role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber's newest services: UberEATS. As an RPR, you will be responsible for evangelizing the vision of UberEATS to top local restaurants and industry influencers. Through a combination of inside and outside sales techniques, you will qualify, engage, and acquire new restaurant partners for our growing platform.
This role requires a unique combination of sales prowess, analytic ability, creativity, and tenacity. This is a rigorous role in a new sector of an already growing business, and you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the UberEATS brand in Seattle. This is a contract position.
What you'll do
- Sales / Restaurant Sourcing: Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to get the city's best restaurants interested in UberEATS. You'll spend a good portion of each day connecting to restaurants over the phone and via email, being the face of our brand to restaurants.
- Negotiation and Deal Making: Lead contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a meaningful working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they fuel, rather than act as a bottleneck, to growth.
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback. Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- Seize opportunities: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in Seattle, find creative solutions and follow through to delight users and restaurant partners - we take NPS seriously!
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university
- At least 1 year of sales, sales development or account management experience.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment
- A customer service orientation and experience developing meaningful partnerships
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- You are resolute, passionate, and resourceful. You stand up for the things you believe in.
- You have a high EQ and genuinely seek to understand and add value to your customers.
- You are curious, open to feedback, and hungry to learn and grow at all times
- You love people and champion the customer. You seek out "win-wins" whenever possible.
- You love food and have a excellent understanding of the Seattle restaurant scene.
Bonus Skills: Salesforce admin experience, proficiency in another language (especially Chinese/Korean), excellent Excel and Google Apps skills.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top