Restaurant Partnership Representative
The Restaurant Partnerships Representative (RPR) role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services: UberEATS. As an RPR, you will be responsible for evangelizing the vision of UberEATS to top local restaurants and industry influencers. Through a combination of inside and outside sales techniques, you will qualify, engage, and acquire new restaurant partners for our growing platform.
This role demands a unique combination of sales prowess, analytic ability, creativity, and straight up hustle. This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger-startup role, and this person will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the UberEATS brand in NYC. This is a contract position.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Sales / Restaurant Sourcing: Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to get the city’s best restaurants interested in UberEATS. You’ll spend a good portion of each day reaching out to restaurants over the phone and via email, being the face of our brand to restaurants.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they fuel, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth.
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback. Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in NYC, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight users and restaurant partners – we take NPS seriously!
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university
- Minimum of 1-3 years of sales, sales development or account management experience.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment
- A customer service orientation and experience developing strong partnerships
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
DESIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- You are competitive, passionate, and resourceful. You fight the things you believe in.
- You have a high EQ and genuinely seek to understand and add value to your customers.
- You are curious, open to feedback, and hungry to learn and grow at all times
- You love people and champion the customer. You seek out “win-wins” whenever possible.
- You love food and have a strong understanding of the NYC restaurant scene.
- Bonus Skills and Attributes: Salesforce admin experience, proficiency in another language (especially Chinese/Korean), strong Excel and Google Apps skills.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top