Restaurant Partnership Manager, UberEATS - Philadelphia (Based in NYC)
The Restaurant Partnership Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest and fastest-growing products: UberEATS. This role involves leading a team to work with restaurants on everything from onboarding to ongoing account management, while ensuring a flawless customer experience throughout. The role demands a unique combination of written and verbal communications strength, rapport-building skills, analytical horsepower, and process architecting chops.
This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger startup role, and this person will work with the UberEATS operations team, along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams to drive a step-change evolution in the UberEATS business in 2017.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead a Team: Build and oversee an account management team for the UberEverything Philadelphia business.
- Communication: Write effective emails, product updates, and newsletters for thousands of recipients. Retain a cohesive voice and be the face of Uber for our business partners.
- Customer obsession: Find ways to drive value, ease operational stress, and keep partners happy by owning the entire support experience for existing business relationships.
- Negotiation and Deal Making: Lead contract negotiations for high-value partners, aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes in such a way that they fuel, rather than bottleneck growth.
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback. Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate their feedback into process improvements.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in your cities with a bias towards action and results orientation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW / HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university and 2-4+ years of sales, analytical, operational, and / or consulting experience.
- Demonstrated writing ability and excellent phone presence.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Proven ability to manage people.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment.
- Experience creating and optimizing processes.
- A customer service orientation and experience developing strong partnerships.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach.
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top