Restaurant Partnership and Operations Representative - Milan
UberEATS is Uber’s newest initiative and is looking for a Jr Marketing person who can support the Marketing Manager to take charge of the customer story while meticulously unpacking the key levers for growing our business. A tenacity toward delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our success, and we’re looking for a content and social media rock star to help bolster Uber’s brand presence into Italian market.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving complex problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing UberEATS to the masses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support Marketing Manager and work in tandem with our cross-functional teams to support on-going marketing initiatives that acquire new eaters and deepen engagement with existing users
- Be the voice of Uber by helping designing and authoring content on our blog, in emails, in-app, and on external medium
- Develop and maintain content themes and posts.
- Support in tracking and monitoring the effectiveness and success of initiatives and projects
- Help deliver on tangible content and campaign goals (i.e., referrals, ROI, fan growth, engagement, lead generation, etc.)
- Support analyze past and current campaign performance and help to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase loyalty and engagement
- Focus on managing social media and daily online presence on Facebook
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- An organized, resourceful and detail-oriented person with a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 6+ months experience in marketing campaign management & analytics is a strong plus
- Ability to lead, organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a quickly-changing environment
- Competitive by nature and have an entrepreneurial drive
- Experience working with ExactTarget or similar Enterprise Email Marketing tools is a plus
- Experience with design is a plus
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- The opportunity to reshape the food scene and build relationships with local influencers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top