Restaurant Partner Representative - Austin
Restaurant Partner Representative (Contract) – Austin
UberEATS is looking for all-star hustlers to fuel the growth of our platform in the Austin and across surrounding markets. This role takes a hunter mentality, creative problem solving, detail orientation, interpersonal ability to manage partnerships, and the guts to dig in and help grow a startup.
- You have passion for Uber and growing the UberEATS brand
- You ideally have Sales, account management, business development, or customer service experience, is preferred, but not required
- You thrive on an always changing, ambiguous working environment
- You have an all-hands-on-deck, “I work hard because I love it” approach
- You are a people person — you love talking to people and getting them excited.
- You have experience or interest in sales pipeline tools and/or customer account management systems
- You are currently have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
This starts as a short term contract role with significant opportunity for extension
About the Role:
- Be a critical part of building UberEATS restaurant partnerships
- Help source, pitch and secure restaurant partners for the new UberEATS app
- Sourcing leads through Google searching and other online tools
- Closing that deal! Getting the contract signed and activating new restaurant partners
- Identify and source contact info for high-quality local restaurants
- Email and call potential restaurant partners
- Pitch, sign and onboard restaurants to the UberEATS platform
- 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday, 9-6pm
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top