Restaurant Outreach Representative
Restaurant Outreach Expert (Contract)
UberEATS is looking for a sales all-star to fuel the growth of our platform in Houston, Texas. This role takes creative problem solving, detail orientation, interpersonal ability to manage partnerships, and the guts to dig in and help grow a startup.
Please note this is a contract position with possibility for longer term extension.
If you’ve got what it takes to help move UberEATS to the next level, we’d love to meet you!
- You have a passion for Uber, growing the UberEATS brand, and the Houston food scene
- You have an all-hands-on-deck, “I work hard because I love it” approach
- You are a people person — you love talking to people and getting them excited
- You have sales, account management, business development, or customer service experience
- You have experience pushing people through a process at scale and are strong at follow-through (you have no problem getting on the phone and getting a sale through)
- You have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or are currently working towards one
- You have experience with Microsoft Excel
- You have experience or interest in sales pipeline tools and/or customer account management systems (i.e., Salesforce)
- You have have experience in sales and have strong interpersonal communication skills
- You’re adaptable and can manage your pipeline like no one’s business
- You are organized, you have hustle, and you’re creative about how to get a project or task done
About the Role:
- Be a critical part of building UberEATS restaurant partnerships
- Identify and source contact info for high-quality local restaurants
- Email and cold call potential restaurant partners
- Pitch, sign and onboard restaurants to the UberEATS platform
- Minimum of 25 hours per week
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top