Restaurant Operations Manager - UberEATS, Seoul
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Role
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market. The Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber's newest services, which is growing in a big way! We are looking for individuals who are passionate and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow our business.
This role involves ownership of operations related to our restaurant partners, from onboarding and training all the way through to analysis and optimization of operations. It demands a unique combination of rapport building skills, analytical horsepower, and process architecting chops. This is an intense startup-within-a-startup role, and you will work with the engineering, product, and process teams to drive a stepchange evolution in the business in 2016 and beyond.
What you'll do:
- Onboarding: Help restaurant partners get started on the platform.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. in such a way that they fuel growth.
- Partner Relations: Build relationships, identify and dig into problem areas to help to solve issues for our partners.
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback: Create processes and tools to stay in close communication with partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground. Design and Planning: Structure experiments and conduct analysis to grow basket size & usage, develop optimal mix.
- Product Improvement: Actively identify product features and enhancements that will improve our partners' experience.
- Hustle: Take ownership of business growth in your city, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight our users and partners!
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- At least 3-years of high-growth environment, Strategy Consulting, Trading/Banking, or other relevant background
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent Excel skills. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- A process guru with a demonstrated track record of leading initiatives and projects at your organization that drive positive impact for your business.
- Passion for the on-demand space.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist dowhatittakes mindset.
- You embrace and love feedback. From our partners and our rating systems to our daytoday workstyle, Uber embraces feedback on all fronts.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach.
- Language skills: Fluent Korean and English
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top