Restaurant Operations Manager - UberEATS
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
This person who fills this role will be a hands-on and critical part of the team, responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of enterprise partners. This role will be working to grow Uber's restaurant relationships, while providing exceptional data-driven consultation and support to a portfolio of enterprise accounts. This person needs to anticipate how restaurant decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of our restaurant partners and understand how UberEATS can grow their business. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, be able to thrive in a startup culture and above all be passionate about the restaurant space.
The Restaurant Operations Manager will manage relationships and be responsible for all post-sale growth and support of UberEATS restaurants. Additionally, they'll be an advisor and restaurant partner advocate within Uber.
What You'll Do
- Own relationships with UberEATS enterprise partners: developing, growing, and proactively supporting accounts
- Clearly communicate the value of UberEATS and its features to show ongoing ROI to our growing portfolio of enterprise restaurant partners. You'll be responsible for providing effective and ongoing coaching to move restaurant partners to take action around opportunities and challenges.
- Provide operational guidance to enterprise restaurants to help them grow their business with Uber. Help restaurants to understand the impact of their UberEATS partnership
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify growth and upsell opportunities and improve the performance of our growth efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact.
- Act as the point of escalation for resolution of all enterprise restaurant issues
- Work with BD teams to share learnings and define processes for managing enterprise partners
- Lead QBR and monthly meetings with enterprise partners that provide insight and move the needle on KPIs
- Deliver feedback to product teams collected from key enterprise accounts to improve restaurant in store experience
- Owning other projects as needed
- Strong skill set in managing corporate accounts, with prior experience coordinating and leading high level meetings
- History of using data to back up insights provided to accounts
- 2-5 years working with corporate clients/accounts
- Prior history of owning and delivering on projects
- Credits to spend on Uber rides and UberEATS meals every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment with catered meals 3x/week and snacks galore
UBER welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top