Restaurant Onboarding Representative - UberEATS NYC
We are seeking sharp, personable, and highly organized Onboarding Specialists to support our New York city team as we continue to grow our presence. This is a contractor position, based in our NYC office.
We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, a logical, process-driven mindset, and a hustler’s attitude. You’ll be expected to help onboard new restaurants, train them to be great partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is truly an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team and gain invaluable experience at the ground floor of a fast growing, revolutionary tech organization.
- Coordinate and execute the restaurant on boarding process (e.g. setting up system profiles, photography scheduling, building and curating the menu the restaurant will show in the app)
- Provide excellent customer service and support for these new restaurant partners
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to streamline processes
- Step up and hustle to ensure our business is successful: whether that’s pushing extra hard to get those last few restuarants set up or cold calling new restaurants to help build our pipeline, you’re ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university, 1 -2 years of customer service experience
- You have a pleasant, personable manner – people like working with you
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- You are a logical thinker, who naturally looks to build efficient processes where there are none
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- You are tech savvy
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- Salesforce experience is a plus
If you feel you meet the above please submit your resume today!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top