Restaurant Onboarding Representative, (Contractor) UberEATS - DC
Uber is looking for new Partner Onboarding Representatives to help build the brand new UberEATS business in DC!
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a few rock stars to help us build our new UberEATS business in DC. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, a logical, process-driven mindset, and a hustler’s attitude. The UberEATS business in DC is undergoing a lot of exciting new changes. You’ll be expected to help onboard new restaurants, train them to be great partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business.
Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep dive into Uber’s day-to-day-operations. This is a short term contract role, but you’ll have a critical position in helping launch a brand new product as Uber continues to transform the local cityscape.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate and execute the restaurant onboarding process (e.g. setting up system profiles, photography scheduling, building and curating the menu the restaurant will show in the app)
- Train restaurants on the platform and tools needed to be successful UberEATS partners
- Provide excellent customer service and support for these new restaurant partners
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to streamline processes
- Step up and hustle to ensure our business is successful: whether that’s pushing extra hard to get those last few restaurants set up or cold calling new restaurants to help build our pipeline, you’re ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
WHEN & WHERE YOU’LL DO IT
- 5 days per week
- 30-50 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs, we need someone who is flexible)
- Office is metro-accessible, located in Dupont Circle
WHY YOU’LL SUCCEED
- You love food, know the DC restaurant scene, and can’t believe you’re getting paid to “hang out” out in the best restaurants in town
- You have a pleasant, personable manner – people like working with you
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- You are a logical thinker, who naturally looks to build efficient processes where there are none
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- You are tech savvy
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top