Restaurant Key Account Coordinator
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The UberEATS mission is to make eating well effortless at any time, for anyone. To do this, we are looking for Operations Coordinators based in various cities across Mexico to be part of our growing UberEATS Operations teams. You will work closely with other internal stakeholders by analyzing, reporting and leading processes and experiments. In addition, as a member of the UberEATS Mexico Team, you will develop and improve processes and execute initiatives covering our three main stakeholder groups: restaurants, eaters and couriers.
Operations Coordinators will be assigned to one of four business areas: In-Market Operations, Restaurant Sales, Restaurant Operations, or Partnership Management.
What you'll do
Across all roles, you will:
- Map, document and centralize processes and best practices
- Audit and analyze processes to find improvement areas and efficiency opportunities
- Regularly contribute to the Operations team through various projects, experiments and innovation
- Lead dedicated representatives in their day-to-day activities and contribute to their career growth
- Implement best practices and processes evolving around GreenLight centers
- Execute stunts and initiatives around supply and restaurants
- Manage inbound/outbound courier and restaurant partnerships
As a Restaurant Key Account Coordinator, you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with our restaurant owners, general managers, and front of house staff
- Provide excellent customer service and support for restaurant partners
- Coordinate with marketing team on promotions and stunts
- Make sure our restaurant partners have the best possible experience on our platform by identifying process gaps and opportunities as related to restaurant account management, and then developing processes to address these challenges, thus
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree
- Customer focus - Demonstrated background in solving customer issues
- Problem solver - Desire to address complex problems without hesitation
- Independent and proactive
- Analytical - You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions
- People focused - Demonstrated experience managing people
- Employees receive free monthly Uber credits!
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Shape the strategic direction of your city & ANZ. Each city still operates like a start-up and from day 1, you'll be a part of the action.
- The rare opportunity to make a big impact such that everyone around you, including family and friends, are using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Be mentored by the best entrepreneurial minds in tech in an exciting office environment with daily lunch and plenty of events.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top