Research & Insights Manager, UberEATS - EMEA
Do you love consumer insight? Get a bit too happy around user data? We have a fix for you - be part of the UberEATS EMEA Marketing team that drives customer expertise, resulting in actionable business recommendations.
What's UberEATS? UberEATS delivers the best food in your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. So just tap the app, get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
With over 100 cities and 28 countries, UberEATS has rapidly become a massive growth opportunity within Uber. In EMEA, UberEATS is already in 12 countries and 40+ cities and is looking to further expand its footprint in the region.
We are looking for a strong Research & Insights Manager to drive our consumer and restaurant research agenda, including ongoing brand, value proposition, use case and funnel related analyses for the entire EMEA region. The role should fit a candidate that can ask the right business and user questions and lead a research agency plus do analyses themselves to arrive at an actionable result.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive Brand tracking research and insights, including campaign performance impact on brand awareness, consideration and position
- Create a plan for qualitative and quantitative testing of our value propositions to consumers
- Analyze industry research and create as needed a plan for understanding occasions that surround eating in and eating out
- Analyze internal data around consumer funnel performance to identify the causes of drop off and satisfaction
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Customer driven thinking - biased to structure recommendations based on research and data
- Experience running consumer focus groups and quant research and producing actionable recommendations
- Influential with external agencies - Worked with research agencies and can push the research agenda to meet business needs
- Analytically creative - capable of sourcing research and data from multiple sources/ thinks outside the box
- Comfortable creating and running SQL queries
- Capable around spreadsheets and modelling if necessary
- Team player that can gather and rationalize requirements from various teams
- Action oriented - curious about but doesn't dwell in data for too long
- Succinct communication abilities - particularly able to present data in an easy to understand fashion
- Easy to work with and not obsessed with being right
- Uber credits for ordering UberEATS or taking Uber rides
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the UberEATs
- Working in a high energy and engaging environment
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top