Reporting Team Leader - Manila
- Uber is a technology company. We make a smartphone app that provides users with an on-demand, private car service that takes them safely and smoothly to where they need to go, in dozens of countries and hundreds of cities around the world - at the push of a button.
- On another level, Uber is about applying mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class operations teams to solve a massive, offline problem: urban transport
- These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new fabric for urban logistics that is redefining the way people experience and get around a city.
- Continually improve and automate data gathering methodologies
- Review data models and queries while performing weekly and ad hoc data analysis
- Proactively develop new KPIs/metrics to identify trends
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and global operations managers
- Effectively use visualization tools to present data
- Manage and develop a team of Reporting Analysts
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields
- 2-3 years of experience using data to drive business decisions; High growth, technology, strategy consulting, business intelligence, investment banking/private equity background.
- Experience working in a support environment highly preferred (contact management analytics, Zendesk API familiarity, etc.)
- Experience presenting data visually
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Proven ability to be an effective leader managing teams
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills
- SQL proficient
- Skill with other programming languages such as R and/or Python highly preferred.
- People Management
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top