Reporting Specialist - APAC Community Operations
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe and we're looking for Reporting Specialists to develop various support efforts. You will help support strategic decision making processes through your analytics, heavy data driven approach, and operational mindset. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management, priority setting and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and global operations managers
- Visualize data on operations/projects/experiments and use that to inform important strategic decisions for Global Community Operations
- Coordinate with other members of the Global Community Operations Team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Work closely with specific Lines of Business to provide insights that drive decisions around process, policy and service model
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields
- Experience presenting data visually
- Skill with programming languages such as Python preferred.
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills
About the Team
At Uber, support is more than just answering questions. It's about using the information customers give us as insights to help Uber grow. Moreover, providing amazing support that establishes trust within our community—riders, driver partners, UberEATS customers and delivery partners—is at the centre of the Uber customer experience. We're obsessed about providing the highest quality service, in the smartest way. And for Uber to continue its growth and success, we need to be able to not only improve but also scale our fast-growing support operations.
Back to top