Relationship Management Executive, UberEATS, Bangalore (Contract)
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
UberEATS leverages the logistical prowess of Uber while building its brand in the food delivery space globally. UberEATS India is currently in Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai and Chandigarh. We are a customer obsessed team looking for an Account Manager to join us in the Bangalore office as we continue to expand throughout the country. The Relationship Management Executive team will be responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of restaurant partners in a city. This role will work to develop Uber's restaurant relationships while providing excellent data-driven consultation and support to a diverse portfolio of restaurants at scale. This role is a ground floor opportunity to help build a brand new function for Uber. Uber has expanded our on-demand capabilities into food delivery in 100+ markets around the world, and that's just the beginning!
As a Relationship Management Executive UberEATS, you will be responsible for working directly with our restaurants to enable their profitable growth and to help them improve the customer experience. You will be data and insight driven with exceptional customer service and communication skills. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-growing start-up environment with a world-class technology platform
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do:
- Own relationships with UberEATS restaurants by developing, growing and proactively supporting accounts
- Communicate the value of UberEATS and its features to restaurant partners and drive the ROI for each partner
- Provide effective and ongoing coaching to help restaurant partners take action around the opportunities and challenges of food delivery
- Provide operational guidance to restaurants helping them grow their business with Uber
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify growth and upsell opportunities improving the performance of our growth efforts
- Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact for each side of our marketplace (couriers, users, and restaurant partners)
- Act as the point of escalation for resolution of all restaurant issues
- Help scale the account management function and design processes, structure, and tools to effectively grow account management and bring learnings and best practices to all UberEATS markets
What you'll Need:
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- A Self-driven and team player attitude
- A highly organized and detail-oriented mindset
- You are relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- You celebrate your success, and the success of your teammates even more
- You don't wait for anyone to give you anything – you make it, build it, finish it
- You demonstrate your desire to master your craft early and often
- You have an unstoppable intellectual curiosity, always asking: How? Why not?
- Bachelor's degree
Back to top