Regional Workplace Coordinator
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
As a member of Uber's Workplace team in Latin America, you will work closely with the Regional Workplace Lead and San Francisco HQ partners to help the Latam workplace team achieve their full potential. Your activities will include supporting business planning, periodic management reporting and various strategic initiatives and projects that will foster efficiency and consistency among our regional team. For this role you should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
This role will report to the LatAm Real Estate lead and will be based in Mexico City.
What You'll Do:
- Support project management of strategic initiatives and special projects related to Real Estate and Facilities @ UBER LatAm
- Drive analysis and research to identify insights and opportunities for optimization and efficiency of new initiatives and processes
- Continually identify operational weaknesses and help improve or bring forward new processes and initiatives to keep our regional teams as efficient as possible
- Collaborate with HQ support team to learn new global process and drive a consistent and regional implementation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across LatAm in order resolve common issues affecting our teams out on the field
- Build, maintain, and continue to optimize weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to provide information that assist, Global, regional and local workplace teams
What You'll Need:
- Professional with 3 to 5 years of experience. Corporate Real Estate experience is desirable but not relevant.
- Excellent analytical skills - The ability to work with large data sets, synthesize findings and communicate recommendations is critical.
- Process oriented mindset --- You will required to collect and analyze information before developing, communicating and implement regional processes that will help the team to operate as one team
- Exceptional organisational skills - Time management and great follow through on tasks is important, yet you should also have a comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty and improvisation.
- The ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role.
- Communication skills - English and Spanish fluency is mandatory.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top