Regional Senior Media Manager
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Uber is hiring a Media Planner to further build out the Offline Media team at HQ. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Media Manager to develop and execute media strategies in support of our growth in the LATAM.
You will have a consistent track record of developing data-driven media strategies that drive positive return on investment for e-commerce, mobile app companies, or Fortune 100 companies via TV, Radio, OOH & Sponsorship. He or She will think creatively and analytically, provide leadership to junior members on the team, and work across the organization. Additionally, you are able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
What You'll Do
- Develop cross-channel media strategies that support Uber's growth initiatives in the LATAM while achieving cost metrics.
- Build quarterly and annual media plans and budgets for multiple Uber products and initiatives
- Recommend spending levels and placement tactics across all media channels
- Provide leadership to internal team & media partners to drive optimization tactics that consistently improve return on investment without losing sight of growth
- Cultivate strong and productive relationships with all paid media agencies, sales and technology partners
- Collaborate across Product, Strategy, Digital Marketing, and Analytics to align media planning and test matrixes
- Lead media buying conducted by media agencies to ensure the strongest negotiations that result in efficient and effective media purchases in line with strategies and objectives
- Work with Marketing Analytics team and Offline Channel Managers on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting.
- Present and sell through key findings and future plans to key internal partners
- Accept knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, media tech, and provide expertise internally to keep organization in the know
- Partner with Analytics team to develop best attribution and media mix modeling
- Handle media budgets, budget tracking and execution of authorized plans
- Implement on-going communications with agencies to inspire the best work and ensure a strong feedback loop between Uber and Agencies
What You'll Need
- 8+ years of experience in developing, and executing massive scale data-driven campaigns
- Digital and linear planning background for National brands
- Both in-house and agency experience would be a plus
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the 'art' of media strategy
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, healthcare.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically inspires people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top