Regional Sales Operations Associate - UberEats
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
UberEATS is seeking a resourceful and driven Sales Operations Associate to drive efficiencies and results across our sales teams and tools. The ideal candidate is empathetic, data-driven, and a self-starter with experience in both mature and start-up environments. You do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves, slicing and dicing massive sets of information, and creating solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet. This is a role central to our sales growth and effectiveness in LATAM, based in Mexico City.
- Drive CRM adoption and productivity initiatives across teams, territories, and regions.
- Oversee sales performance reporting and metrics, providing data and analyses on regional sales efforts.
- Establish a sustainable model to measure sales effectiveness and drive processes that can help scale measurements
- Work on high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) territory optimization and sales incentive design.
- Drive consistent sales goal setting processes and design of sales incentive plans, partnering with cross-functional teams and sales leadership.
- At least 3 years working cross-functionally with sales, sales finance, sales compensation, or sales leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong documentation, data management, and analysis experience.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner. You geek out in understanding the sales funnel and you read up on sales operations best practices.
- Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and prevent last minute fire drills.
- Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation.
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Previous quota-carrying and B2B sales experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with a BI tool, like Tableau or Looker
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top