Regional Sales Manager (Northeast), UberEATS - New York City
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 70 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in Los Angeles, Seattle, Philadelphia, New York, Washington D.C, Toronto, Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and many more cities -- and we're just getting started.
UberEATS is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to lead our sales teams in the Northeastern United States - someone to build and manage sales teams, and own sales outcomes for a crucially important part of our business, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll partner closely with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to define processes that scale and innovate UberEATS sales from the ground up.
Regional Sales Managers are people managers who oversee a team of managers and sales markets, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- People management: Manage, mentor, and cultivate highly successful and engaged teams that make things happen. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of managers, individuals, and teams.
- Best-in-class sales: Drive your teams towards short and long-term market goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there.
- Local / national collaboration: Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration within local teams and between local teams/regional teams. Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of standard methodologies for long-term growth across your region and others.
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales critical metrics and working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the Regional General Manager and multiple General Managers in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, local diner acquisition.
- Initiate sales & marketing strategies for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and see opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
- At least 10 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily growing responsibility in sales or customer growth.
- A track record of developing people and building teams, with references.
- High degree of comfort with change; Uber's high growth means frequent change for teams.
- High standards for your performance, and your team's performance.
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills
- A builders' spirit; making something, where nothing existed before, gets you excited.
- Flexibility to travel to local markets.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another app, we're moving real people and goods and reinventing transportation,logistics and eating habits globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top