Regional Quality Assurance Analyst, LATAM Community Operations
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the role
At Uber, providing extraordinary customer support to riders and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. Delivering support isn't easy - it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.
We're looking for a Regional Quality Assurance Analyst who will work in our quality assurance team for our LATAM Centers of Excellence (COE). Uber COEs are contact management centers dedicated to providing an elite customer support to riders and drivers. You will be responsible for ensuring that quality improvement feedback is consistently available so that Uber as a whole is moving toward a fun and crafted customer experience. . This will be role of delivering key performance indicator goals, and continuing process improvement with use of data analytics; those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and eager to lead.
What you'll do:
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver an extraordinary experience every time, all the time
- Be a critical thought partner to Quality Assurance Management in developing an exclusive experience to the customer
- Develop quality expectations, ensure compliance and establish procedures to ensure all appropriate controls are maintained
- Generate and coordinate all report generation processes
What you'll need
- Validated 1-3 years of experience in customer support strategy or quality assurance
- An entrepreneur; act like an owner and make decisions as such
- Self motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving, always challenging the status quo and never settling for how something 'has always been done'
- Demonstrated success in using data to make customer-obsessed decisions and drive behavior change in support organizations
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills across multiple functions/teams
- Passionate about Uber and moving people in all senses of the word
- Prior professional experience with process optimization, program management, customer support strategy, or quality assurance
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of SQL an asset
- Strong attention to detail and keen on accuracy
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with strong problem solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent understanding of the company goals and objectives
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top