Regional Product Marketing Manager, UberEverything US/CAN
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more earning opportunities for drivers. With UberEverything we're building Uber's next set of businesses; whether it's great food fast with UberEATS or sending things across town with UberRUSH, you will be involved in some of the new exciting business lines coming out of Uber. If done right, we believe that this will transform communities, power businesses and fundamentally change the way people live in a city.
As Regional Product Marketing Manager for UberEATS in US/CAN you will be responsible for driving business success across the entire region by working closely with other product functions as well as regional teams to build a local and differentiated product, drive campaigns/partnerships, run go-to-market and overall growth. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating program delivery for consumers, driver partners as well as businesses. This role requires an excellent combination of product understanding, communication skills, go-to-market and integrated campaign experience as well as an extensive consumer and/or B2B product marketing background.
What you'll do:
- Be the advocate for consumers, delivery partners & businesses in the region by using customer insights, steering & validating the product roadmap, and staying on top of the competitive landscape.
- Be a local. Truly understand the market and use this to come up with locally differentiated value props, narratives and campaigns.
- Ownership of marketing critical metrics, work closely with general managers, PMMs, creative/brand, growth and PR/comms teams to define marketing campaigns and partnerships to drive business success.
- Craft impactful go-to-market plans to support product launches, including research, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies.
- Local brand. Help the global UberEATS brand scale locally by working with creative/brand as well as the regional teams on making UberEATS locally relevant.
- Drive roll outs of global marketing initiatives in region by working closely with HQ and regional/city teams.
- Inspire the rest of the team with a compelling vision for the UberEverything businesses in US/CAN.
What you need:
- True passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology / operations nature.
- 5-8 years experience delivering highly successful go-to-market strategies in an innovative tech / digital business or at a premier consulting firm's strategic marketing practice.
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field. MBA preferred but not required.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and use this to drive impactful marketing campaigns.
- A "driver" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier who excels in cross-functional environment. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Grit: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away. You are able to hustle to get things done, but also know how to find longer term solutions.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use data to make decisions and drive growth. Experience with SQL is a plus.
Employees are given Uber credits every month
Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We're bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top