Regional Performance Marketing Manager (SEM) - APACx
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is looking to further develop its performance marketing team with a search engine marketing manager who can own the overarching search strategy and business. You have a very clear SEM background, can be the lead day-to-day subject matter expert and know how to stay ahead of industry trends. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves, take up projects and see them to completion with minimal supervision. We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives
What you’ll do
- Guide daily execution of paid search campaigns for the entire APAC region
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns
- Provide effective guidance of business plans and forecasts
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices and strategies
- Perform hands-on bid optimization to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets
- Build and execute keyword expansion plans
- Develop A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
What you’ll need
- 2 years of experience in dedicated paid search engine marketing – agency or client side
- APAC experience preferred
- To be numbers savvy and detail oriented
- A thorough understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- An understanding of CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Experience with bid management tools a plus
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) not required but preferable
- The ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience in/around a growing company or mobile culture a plus – i.e., you can adapt to quick changes within the company and industry
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus
- An ability to succeed in a growing environment while keeping pace with the scale of the business – the ability to focus on localizing at scale
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of Uber in SENA
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Monthly gym reimbursement
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top