Regional Performance Marketing Manager (SEM) - APACx
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
Uber is looking to further build out its performance marketing team with a search engine marketing manager who can own the overarching search strategy and business. The ideal person for this role has a very clear SEM background, can be the lead day-to-day subject matter expert and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends. We’re looking for someone who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and take up projects and see them to completion with minimal supervision.
What you’ll do:
- Daily execution and monitoring across Google products, including GSP, GDN and mobile app campaigns
- Collaborate with the wider team and internal stakeholders to determine business needs and identify areas of opportunities for improvement
- Leverage bidding management tools to increase optimisation and reporting efficiency
- Pace and track the campaign budget effectively to reach the greatest potential while maintaining the CPA target
- Understand the business key metrics and KPIs and stay abreast of the industry trends and competition
- Recommendations on optimisation strategies and A/B testing catered to the needs of the local markets
- Prompt update for the key components such as keywords, adcopies and other creatives
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 2 years of experience in dedicated paid search engine marketing – agency or client side
- APAC experience preferred
- Numbers savvy and meticulous
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Experience with bid management tools a plus
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) would be preferable
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within the company and industry
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment while keeping pace with the scale of the business – focus on localizing at scale
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym and phone reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top