Regional Performance Marketing Manager, Russia
Uber started out to solve a simple problem: the need to get a ride across town. Six years and two billion trips later, we’ve stumbled upon something a bit bigger: a new way to help tackle congestion—one of the most serious challenges cities face today.
We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
Longer term, we’re optimistic that smartphone apps like Uber can also offer a real alternative to individual car ownership. After all, if you can press a button and get an affordable ride across town in minutes 24-hours a day, why bother to own a car? There is an alternative to a world that looks like a parking lot and moves like a traffic jam. Join Uber to help make that future possible.
Based in Moscow, the successful candidate will work as part of the EMEA Central Marketing team, reporting into the Regional Marketing Lead for the Central & Eastern Europe Region.
We are looking for a business savvy marketer with strong digital experience, who can effectively work with large volumes of data to make informed decisions to drive business growth. The role will be varied and challenging, with the primary remit being to effectively manage performance marketing campaigns across the region through variety of channels, acquiring both new riders, driver-partners, eaters and couriers onto the Uber platform.
The successful candidate will be a key driver of growth for our products within the region, and should be able to operate and thrive across multiple teams, while meeting the challenging goals and KPIs of the different countries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Grow the region through successful digital campaigns.
- Manage day to day relationships with relevant vendors and stakeholders.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the expert for country-specific digital metrics, analytically critiquing performance and recommending levers for future growth.
- Optimise existing online campaigns with central channel specialists, and drive future performance through thoughtful research and testing.
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
- Manage the local creative roadmap, ensuring that messaging is locally relevant.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- At least 3 years of experience in performance marketing with demonstrable success.
- Regional experience with running campaigns across multiple markets.
- Project management and prioritization skills with the ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Hands-on experience of digital channels such as Display, Social, Search, Mobile, Affiliates and SEO.
- Experience with advertising on Yandex, Mail.ru, VK, MyTarget.
- Fluency in Russian and English compulsory.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with a passion for testing and optimising.
- Understanding of LTV and profitability metrics.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top