Regional Performance Marketing Manager (Offline) - APACx
Uber is changing how the world thinks about transportation. What started as an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas is now changing the logistical fabric of cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting people through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We are a groundbreaking new business, providing quality, on-demand requests from the touch of your phone. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the world, and we're looking for someone passionate about offline advertising to join the marketing team and help us scale our paid acquisition efforts as we grow in APAC.
As member of the offline marketing team, you are comfortable taking the initiative, able to operate and collaborate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
What you'll do
- Guide daily execution of offline campaigns across various channels including DM, telesales etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and develop media strategies to support direct response and brand or consideration goals.
- Work with the wider marketing team, as well as other marketing stakeholders to develop and execute complex marketing campaigns (includes campaign prioritization, localization strategy, creative and design review, and campaign execution).
- Setup and execute paid offline acquisition campaigns across cities.
- Work on reporting and optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing.
- Keep up to date with offline acquisition advertising best practices and strategies.
- Collaborate closely with vendors and agency teams to develop and test new channels, targeting strategies, etc.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of experience in offline direct response and acquisition campaign experience; managing complex, large-scale campaigns across different channels
- Demonstrated experience executing direct mail, tele-sales, and radio acquisition campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills
- Language skills - English, SEA language or Chinese Mandarin knowledge required
- Experience working in APAC regions in marketing and a knowledge of the APAC media landscape and partners
- The ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience in/around a growing business or mobile culture a plus - i.e., you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus
- Events planning and execution experience is a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of Uber in SENA
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Monthly gym reimbursement
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top