Regional Performance Marketing Manager (Offline) - APACx
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
We’re looking for an offline advertising rock star to join the Marketing team and help us scale our paid acquisition efforts as we grow in APAC.
As member of the offline marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
What you’ll do:
- Manage daily execution of offline campaigns across various channels including DM, telesales etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and develop media strategies to support direct response and brand or consideration goals.
- Work with the wider Marketing team, as well as other Marketing stakeholders to develop and execute complex marketing campaigns (includes campaign prioritization, localization strategy, creative and design review, and campaign execution).
- Setup & execute paid offline acquisition campaigns across cities.
- Work on reporting and optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing
- Keep up to date with offline acquisition advertising best practices and strategies.
- Work closely with vendors and agency teams to develop and test new channels, targeting strategies, etc.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in offline direct response and acq. campaign experience. Managing complex, large-scale campaigns across different channels
- Proven track record of executing direct mail, telesales, and radio acquisition campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills
- Language skills – English, SEA language or Chinese Mandarin knowledge required
- Experience working in APAC regions in marketing and a knowledge of the APAC media landscape and partners.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Events planning and execution experience is a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym and phone reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top