Regional Partnership Manager (Vehicle Solutions, Russia & CIS) - Central Ops EMEA
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Vehicle Solutions have grown into a key lever to unlock supply growth and fuel partner-driver retention across EMEA markets through a variety of business partnerships with rental, leasing, financing and car manufacturing companies – they are now responsible for 300k weekly trips across the region. This growth has mainly come from a series of successful deals that were initiated in large markets and are now looking to expand across the region.
We are looking for a Vehicle Solutions Regional Program Manager to lead the expansion of our most successful partnerships across multiple markets, maintain relationships with our key business partners in the region, work with country ops teams to identify local strategic opportunities and roll out partnership processes in their markets.
What You'll Do
- Work with local ops teams to identify the Vehicle Solutions schemes that can best unlock key local supply growth bottlenecks
- Negotiate partnerships (at senior/executive level of management) with regional business partners from the rental, leasing, financing and car manufacturing industries
- Work with our business partners to define products that can scale across relevant markets in your region
- Actively manage performance of products with business partners
- Work closely with internal operations and business development teams
- Support country teams in local Vehicle Solution deal-making and account management
- Responsible for defining, presenting chosen deal structures and developing pitch materials for potential deals
What You'll Need
- Consistent track record of being an operational problem solver
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating partnerships
- Advanced relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to build financial models and to understand automotive economics
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to gather multiple internal functional teams around one common goal and to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Experience across multiple Russian & CIS markets is a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently in markets; Fluency in Russian
- Experience with leasing, rental or finance products would be a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top