Regional Operations Manager - UberEats Latam
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation, food and delivery. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities more convenient, safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery. Uber's proud to be delivering our service throughout 3 countries in Latam already, with amazing success and incredible opportunities to continue to grow.
- We are looking for a a Regional Operations Manager to help us acquire, convert, engage and retain users in cities around LatAm.
- This person will focus on making sure our eaters/couriers/restaurants get the most out of their experience with the app.
- By designing and executing processes, projects, communications and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business and close relationship with city teams and internal stakeholders this team drives the performance of our marketplace in the region.
- The role is also is a unique opportunity to help drive growth by operationalizing new Uber products and features across Latin America.
- You will work closely
What You'll Do
- Acquire: You will centralize initiatives to grow our user base by deploying new and existing strategies.
- Convert: You will work on strategies to make users transact on our platform and drive growth in our region.
- Engage: Your job is to get our existing users to continue to discover use cases for the app by implementing and executing best practices and innovating to create new processes across the region.
- Retain: You will also work to keep our existing eaters on the platform by creating and implementing re-engagement and loyalty initiatives.
- Educate: Help our users learn how to use our system and get the most out of the UberEATS platform
- Strategy: You will shape your roadmap and decide which projects and areas of the puzzle in LatAm the central team should focus on, and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals.
- Product Improvement: Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless eater experience and work closely with the HQ product teams to implement solutions.
- Hustle: Take ownership of Uber's growth in LatAm and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What You'll Need
- Strong track record of being an admired operational problem solver
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across LatAm when required
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you are building. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top