Regional Operations Manager, Top of funnel - Mexico City
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What you'll do
- Top of funnel Marketing & Processes. Work with Growth Marketing to design and implement offline marketing campaigns and processes designed to reach unprecedented audiences of potential drivers (hotline and inbound call processes, large scale out-of-home campaigns, ambassador experiments)
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our acquisition campaigns, funnel and costs to drive efficient and cost-effective growth of new supply on our platform
- Strategy. Decide which projects and areas the team should focus on and set a strategic timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Actively search for new features which could facilitate driver-partner acquisition
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of partner and driver offline acquisition programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber's growth in LATAM and do what it takes to get the job done
What you'll need
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing driver acquisition campaigns and processes with a track record of successfully driving growth
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across LATAM when required
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top