Regional Operations Manager, Top of Funnel (Driver)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to help us fuel supply growth in India through verticals such as Dost, Street, Referrals by designing and executing processes, projects, communications, and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Strategy: Decide which projects and areas the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals.
- Marketing : Really focus our efforts on marketing and how we get to scaleable, always on marketing through partnerships and campaigns.
- Skilling & Sourcing : Focusing on skilling initiatives, how and what does a skilling program for India look like and how do we design that?
- Referrals: Design and implement referral campaigns and processes to convert our existing partners into our biggest advocates for new partners
- Street: Scaling up street teams across cities by identifying the right performance management system, monitoring productivity, Championship Calendar etc.
- Dost: Ensure we provide the best ecosystem for our dosts by identify the right comms channels, centralised support for dosts, referral campaigns, In-App Chat, Survey, Resources.
- Analytics: Heavy analysis of our acquisition campaigns, funnel and costs to drive efficient and cost-effective growth of new supply on our platform.
- Product Improvement: Proactively search for new features which could facilitate driver-partner acquisition
- Cost-Benefit Analysis: Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of partner and driver offline acquisition programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber's driver funnels in India and do whatever it takes to get the job done and save city teams' hours
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Strong track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to juggle many responsibilities at once, adept at weighing importance of quick wins vs. long-term progress
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across India when required
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top