Regional Operations Manager, Retention & Engagement Specialist - SENA
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
We are looking for an SENA Regional Operations Manager to help us engage, retain, and educate driver-partners in cities around SENA, by designing and executing processes, projects, communications and experiments driven by a driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
This role calls for a rare combination of operational mindset, savvy analytics, and the inter-personal ability to lead complex projects in a large region.
What you’ll do:
- Engage. Your job is to get our existing partners on the road by implementing and executing best practices and innovating to create new processes and automated campaigns across the region
- Retain. You will also work to keep our existing partners on the platform by creating and implementing re-engagement and loyalty initiatives and help countries take the Momentum programs to the next level
- Educate. Develop scalable processes to help our partners learn how to use our system and get the most out of the Uber platform
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our existing processes to optimize our growth and marketplace across SENA
- Strategy. Working with the SENA Head of Existing Supply, you will shape your roadmap and decide which projects and areas the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience or driver quality and be the voice of SENA for all related matters
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of programs and work with management to execute those strategies as efficiently as possible
- Hustle. Take ownership and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Here are the kind of skills we’re looking for:
- Management level experience (4+ years) of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work in a large business, or of growing a startup’s
- Strong track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- Stellar SQL capabilities; other data mining or statistical tools proficiency a plus
- Willingness to travel across SENA when required
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top