Regional Operations Manager, Quality - UberEATS - Latam
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation, food and delivery. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities more convenient, safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery. Uber's proud to be delivering our service throughout 3 countries in Latam already, with amazing success and incredible opportunities to continue to grow.
We are looking for an Latam Regional Operations Manager to help us drive supply quality and optimal marketplace efficiency in cities around the region, by designing and executing processes, projects, communications, and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Quality. Ensure the highest quality standards are respected on the platform across the region and design, execute and maintain processes allowing them to improve over time
- Efficiency. Develop an analysis framework to understand the fine details of marketplace dynamics across Latam and execute projects supporting country teams in reaching their optimal efficiencies given their local constraints
- Incentives. Lead incentives strategy definition and reporting ensuring the highest possible return on incentives and coordinating A/B testing across the region
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our marketplace, rider, and partner behavior to identify and help partners optimize their utilization of the platform and their revenues while delivering optimal eaters experiences and maximizing our reliability
- Strategy. You will shape your roadmap and decide which projects and areas of the quality and efficiency puzzle the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience and be the voice of Latam for all quality and efficiency related matters
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of programs and work with management to execute those strategies as efficiently as possible
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber's growth in Latam and do whatever it takes to get the job done
WHAT YOU NEED
- Strong track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
- Stellar SQL capabilities; other data mining or statistical tools proficiency a plus
- Willingness to travel across Latam when required
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you are building. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top