Regional Operations Manager, Partnerships- Central America
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What you'll do
- Identify high value opportunities. You'll use strong business judgement based on strong analytics (including on costs, conversion, retention, LTV and ROI) to identify where the biggest opportunities lie based on reach, brand alignment, and value delivered to our customers (both B2C and B2B).
- Open doors and close contracts. You'll work with various teams to create and drive contracts to closure, and then handle these key strategic relationships to provide maximum value for both Uber and its partners. You will drive and support key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long term opportunities with our various partners.
- Bring your analytical A-game. You'll quantitatively track the productivity and success of initiatives, analyze any trends that emerge, and provide data-driven insights to other marketing teams across the Uber network.
What we're looking for
- Instinct for handling partners. You have a consistent track record of successfully handling complex partnerships and you've helped cultivate new initiatives from these relationships. You have a sixth sense when it comes to partnerships and can effortlessly navigate multiple partner engagements simultaneously.
- High throughput. Your strong bias towards action helped you earn the reputation of someone who gets things done. You love having a lot on your plate and get energy from being busy.
- An intuition for people. You are comfortable spending the majority of your time working with various internal and external teams, building and really cultivating new relationships with potential and existing partners and within all parts of an organization. You're self aware and well-spoken in meetings - you'll humbly be a voice that speaks for Uber.
- The athlete's mentality. You're an all around player, flexing and stretching your analytical prowess, pitching in as needed but also knowing when to take control and lead a conversation be it with an engineer, a product manager, or a C-level executive.
- Hustle is your middle name. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces. You pick up things fast and run with them, wearing as many hats as needed and jumping in to help your teammates where needed. If you need a ton of hand holding, this isn't the job for you.
- Product development. You know what makes a product experience not just good, but amazing. You're able to lead cross functional teams to create partner integrations that delight users and drive measurable impact.
- 4+ years of sales and/or business development experience. Demonstrated success in designing and delivering on marketing strategies and programs, in both B2C and B2B environments and/or marketing/advertising agencies if possible.
- Experience making data-driven partnership and sales decisions, as well as a demonstrated business sense and deal intuition through successful projects in the past
- Consistent track record of hitting targets, running pipelines and tracking your business with KPIs
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top