Regional Operations Manager, New Supply, Conversion - Mexico City
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Acquire & Onboard New Driver-Partners. Your job is to get new partners on the road by implementing best practices and innovating to create new processes and campaigns across the region
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our partner acquisition funnel and early lifecycle metrics by channel, demographics, and geography to drive efficient and cost-effective growth of new supply on our platform
- Strategy. Decide which projects and areas of the acquisition and onboarding process the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience
- Partner Relations. Manage driver development, identify & attack problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses to create new sources of partner signups
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of partner acquisition & onboarding programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber's growth in the region and do whatever it takes to get the job done
WHAT YOU NEED
- A data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through meaningful analytical thinking and experimentation
- The ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Excellent organizational skills to balance many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- An ability to work independently and take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Passion for Uber and dedication to our work
- Creative problem solving ability. You view problems from all angles and resolve the toughest problems with creative solutions.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, math, statistics, economics, finance or similar field
- SQL knowledge a plus, but not required
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top