Regional Operations Manager, New Supply - Central Ops EMEA
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco.
We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected and we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
We are present in over 580+ cities worldwide, including over 100+ cities in EMEA with plans to keep expanding in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
We are looking for an EMEA Regional Operations Manager - New Supply to help us fasten the growth of partner drivers in EMEA.
This role calls for a rare combination of strategic planning, savvy analytics, and the interpersonal ability to work together with key stakeholders at different level of our organisation and across the region to continue driving the rapid growth of Uber in EMEA.
As part of the New Supply team you will need to develop extensive and streamlined processes to attract and convert future partners and drivers facing a multitude of differing and complex needs and bottlenecks. This requires a commitment to operational excellence, the capacity for out-of-the-box thinking for driving high quality top of funnel signups and an understanding of how to extract the maximum from an acquisition pipeline.
What you'll do
- Project Management. Design, implement and analyse regional initiatives aimed at increasing the number of partner drivers
- Process Building. Build and rollout scalable processes designed to support cities in attracting new partners
- Campaign Design. Reach unprecedented audiences of potential drivers (i.e hotline and inbound call processes, referral campaigns, ambassador experiments, etc.)
- Process Improvement. Identify, eliminate and re-evaluate all of the bottlenecks that exist in the conversion process
- Strategy. Decide which projects and areas the team should focus on and set a bold timeline to reach those goals
- Thought leadership. Engage with key stakeholders across our organisation. Partner with local teams to innovate and share best practices for ops teams to grow their supply
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our acquisition campaigns and conversion processes to drive efficient and cost-effective growth of new supply on our platform
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of partner and driver acquisition programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could facilitate driver-partner acquisition. Communicate product/process/tool needs to HQ, work closely with product/engineering to deliver on them and to build the best tools for driver acquisition and conversion channels
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber's growth in EMEA and do whatever is necessary to get the job done
What you'll need
- Up to six years of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work
- Consistent track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Strong project management skills. The ability to prioritize and successfully drive a project from beginning to end no matter what
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns and conversion processes with a track record of successfully driving high-reaching growth
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and execute quickly
- Creative solutions-focused mindset, with a passion to deliver
- Resourceful, go getter- Uber is committed to constant improvement. You're excited to help create a product with value
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across EMEA when required
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top