Regional Operations Manager, Incentives - Central Ops EMEA
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Driver Incentives is building a global platform for our operations teams to grow their businesses through targeted promotional offers for our drivers. The program manager is critical to ensuring that our team is building tools and features to enable our operations and unlock unprecedented growth in EMEA cities. This person will become devoted about both the optimization of these offers and their communication to our drivers.
The ideal candidate for this role is an extraordinary communicator to stakeholders of all levels. You can dig deep into relevant data to develop insights and drive product decisions as well as build processes to surface these insights from the field. It is important that you are a validated problem solver who will do whatever it takes to get things done.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally. Communicate effectively between product, design, operations and marketing teams; turn feedback into clear, actionable priorities for product development
- Drive process and organization. Develop processes to surface and aggregate feedback and drive towards the highest impact projects
- Have some analytical chops. You will need to demonstrate the ability to use data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Be a problem-solver at heart; Driver Incentives are a tough problem to solve, and you'll need to demonstrate an ability to bring clarity to these issues and drive towards solutions
- Execute. Hustle is important, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is key to success on this team
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of work experience in consulting, strategy, business intelligence, product management, or related areas; High-growth operations or startup experience a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong understanding of EMEA market and business landscape
- Strong analytical skills; advanced Excel and proficiency in SQL
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top