Regional Operations Manager, Funnel Conversion
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to help us fuel supply growth in India through verticals such as Dost, Street, Referrals by designing and executing processes, projects, communications, and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identifying friction points in either driver OB or vehicle OB and partnering with product and other teams to unblock those to get from sign up to first trip.
- Converting drivers from sign-up to first trip. Your job is to get new partners on the road by implementing best practices and innovating to create new processes and campaigns across India.
- Product. Help inform the development of new products and changes to the driver application process by presenting data-driven and case-driven cases for changes.
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our driver acquisition funnel and early lifecycle metrics to drive efficient and cost-effective growth of new supply on our platform
- Strategy. Decide which projects and areas of the onboarding and funnel conversion process the team should centralize and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Execution. Lead the execution process top-down from a regional perspective and be responsible for the rollout and testing schedule of any related new product features and national initiatives.
- Product Partnership. Become the SPOC for India Growth and other relevant HQ product teams to proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver education experience so that he/she are fully prepared to start driving on our platform within a short period of time
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber's driver funnels in India and do whatever it takes to get the job done and save city teams' hours
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Innovate and drive results across the many critical aspects of the conversion process, from user experience design to financial planning to organizational development
- Proven city or regional level execution track record and ability to communicate clearly with other internal stakeholders such as Product, CommOps and city teams
- Strong track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across India when required
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top