Regional Operations Manager, Fraud
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
- Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What you'll do
- Create new policies. Through deep analytics and careful auditing identify new types of fraud and develop processes to eliminate them from the system
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our marketplace, rider, and partner behavior to identify and eliminate fraudulent behavior
- Strategy. Decide which projects and areas of the compliance and fraud puzzle the team should focus on and set a strategic timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Actively search for new features which could improve compliance and reduce fraud
- Partner Relations. Manage driver development and help them avoid developing fraudulent behaviors or try to help them get back in compliance and back on the road
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of programs and work with management to execute those strategies as efficiently as possible
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber's growth in the region and do what it takes to get the job done
What you'll need
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing driver acquisition campaigns and processes with a track record of successfully driving growth
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across LATAM when required
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top