Regional Operations Manager, Driver Engagement
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Engage. Your job is to get our existing partners on the road by implementing and executing best practices and innovating to create new processes across the region
- Retain. You will also work to keep our existing partners on the platform by creating and implementing re-engagement and loyalty initiatives
- Educate. Help our partners learn how to use our system and get the most out of the Uber platform
- Strategy. Working with the LatAm Head of Regional Driver Ops, you will shape your roadmap and decide which projects and areas of the engagement, retention, and education puzzle in LatAm the central team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience and work closely with the HQ product teams to implement solutions
- Partner Relations. Manage driver development, identify & attack problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses to create new sources of partner value and loyalty
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber's growth in LatAm and do whatever it takes to get the job done
WHAT YOU NEED
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across LatAm when required
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top