Regional Operations Manager, Courier Operations - UberEATS
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation, food and delivery. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities more convenient, safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery. Uber's proud to be delivering our service throughout 3 countries in Latam already, with amazing success and incredible opportunities to continue to grow.
UberEATS is seeking for a Regional Operations Manager - Courier Operations to lead a regional team in building the perfect trip experience from a Courier perspective. This will involve scaling best-in-class dispatch frameworks across cities to maximize courier efficiency. This individual will also be responsible for identifying region-wide opportunities to boost courier engagement from both an NPS perspective and supply hour perspective.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Monitor and optimize supply engagement and satisfaction across cities.
- Liaise with Rides to Implement best practices on supply incentives.
- Innovate on identifying opportunities to boost Courier engagement, and organize sprints and Strike Teams across cities on related initiatives.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the Regional General Manager and multiple General Managers in regards to campaign and content strategy.
- Collaborate closely with city-level operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience at Uber working on city or program level Existing Supply initiatives
- Subject matter expert on dispatch properties and supply incentives
- Proven people management skills and strong references
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility to travel to local markets
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you are building. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top