Regional Operations Manager, Conversion Lead - EMEA Central Ops
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We are looking for an EMEA Regional Operations Manager to help us accelerate and automate driver-partner funnel conversion in cities around EMEA, by designing and executing processes, projects, communications, and experiments motivated by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
What you'll do
- Funnel Conversion Processes. Design, implement and automate funnel conversion campaigns and processes to help signed-up drivers achieve their first trip on the platform in a minimum timeframe and at minimum costs, to fuel supply growth.
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our funnel conversion and costs to drive efficient and cost-effective growth of new supply on our platform
- Strategy. Decide which projects and areas of funnel conversion the team should focus on and set a bold timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Actively search for new features which could help onboard driver-partners in a faster, more time- and cost-efficient manner
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of partner and driver conversion programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Take ownership of Uber's growth in EMEA and do what is necessary to get the job done
What you'll need
- Consistent track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing funnel conversion with a track record of successfully driving bold growth
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across EMEA when required
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top