Regional Operations Manager - Campaigns
In just over five years, Uber’s proud to be delivering our service throughout 63 countries in over 344 different cities across the globe. But that’s not enough – we’re always driving new initiatives and new strategies to improve and enhance the Uber experience for our riders and our driver partners. We regularly execute integrated, experience-based marketing campaigns that delight riders, driver partners, and the cities we serve every day. A tenacity toward delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our success, and we’re looking for a Regional Marketing Manager (Campaigns focused) to develop and execute marketing and brand building campaign strategy in the region and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Engage our existing rider and driver base. You’ll be tasked with growing brand awareness throughout the region as efficiently as possible by creating engaging, exciting campaigns (including experiential marketing, integrated campaigns, loyalty programs, and more) for riders and drivers. You’ll use strong business judgement, critical thinking skills and user insights to laser in on the ideas that will have the biggest impact on our riders and driver partners.
- Bring new customers to the Uber platform. We’ve seen rocketship growth to date, but there are still plenty of people in all of our markets that have yet to try Uber. You’ll identify the segments that represent an opportunity, lock down and leverage major partners that put us in front of those segments, and develop engaging experiential marketing and communications campaigns that convince those people to take their first trip.
- Market newly launched products. Help develop and execute the product marketing strategy to support the launch of new, exciting products coming on the Uber platform in 2016 and beyond.
- Share the wealth. Campaigns might start in a city or a group of cities, buthave a tendency to end beyond that due to the global nature of our business. Based on the success you see, you’ll work with other marketing and business teams to scale your efforts around the nation and even around the world.
- Bring your analytical A game. Uber is a heavily data driven company – you’ll use strong analytical skills to quantify the impact of the campaigns we run, tracking user engagement metrics, media impressions, ROI, and other key metrics.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years of program, brand, or project management experience. Demonstrated success in designing and delivering on marketing strategies and programs, in both B2C and B2B environments and/or marketing/advertising agencies if possible.
- Experience making data-driven marketing and sales decisions using surveys, focus groups, A/B testing, and other analytical tools or insights, and demonstrated business sense and intuition through successful marketing projects in the past.
- Proven expertise overseeing program management, brand management, or a project management group.
- Able to leverage a team, keeping them extremely adaptable to change and able to execute quickly
- An established track record in managing successful integrated marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top