Regional Operations Manager - APACx
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
We are looking for an APACx Regional Operations Manager to help us leverage our driver-partner base and scale our referral strategies to generate faster, cost-efficient supply growth in cities around APACx, by designing and executing processes, projects, communications, and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
What you’ll do:
- Referral Marketing & Processes. Design and implement referral marketing campaigns and processes designed to convert our existing partners into our biggest advocates for new partners
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our referral acquisition campaigns, funnel and costs to drive efficient and cost-effective growth of new supply on our platform
- Strategy. Decide which projects and areas of referrals the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could empower every driver on the platform to be a catalyst for supply growth
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of partner and driver referral programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber’s growth in APACx and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of management consulting / investment banking / strategy work in a large business, or of growing a startup’s
- Bachelor’s degree in science/engineering, economics, finance, management, or similar field
- Strong track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing referral marketing campaigns with a track record of successfully driving aggressive growth
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across APACx when required
- Fluent in English
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top