Regional Operations Manager (ANZ), Rider Experience
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
We are seeking a Manager, Rider Experience to support own all aspects of the Rider customer journey, helping us create seamless experiences and engaging moments, for every customer, every time.
As a member of the ANZ Regional Operations team, you will be comfortable taking initiative, able to collaborate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. You will be tasked with scaling the business, as we grow across ANZ and around the world. At a city and regional level, you will drive world-class innovation, optimize the execution of work across teams and be a champion of collaboration between ANZ cities and the global business.
What you'll do
- Live and breath the Rider customer journey. You'll know know what Riders do, and when and why they do it. You'll understand their pain points and strive to solve them. You'll want everyone to Ride just as much as you do!
- You'll support a specific segment of our Rider lifecycle engagement strategy, executing through through data-driven analytics, creative campaigns, and robust digital marketing programs
- You'll work collaboratively with local and global stakeholders to improve the Product experience for Riders
- You'll develop compelling digital content to keep riders engaged and informed
- You'll work closely with ANZ Regional & City teams achieve common goals
What you'll need
- 3+ years of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: analytics, marketing, data driven CRM programs, project management
- Highly developed business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- You have the ability to motivate and inspire through storytelling
- You want to shape the future of our region
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top