Regional Operations Manager - Analytics
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Marketing Analyst on our Regional Operations Team to provide digital marketing insights and data expertise as we collectively drive growth and enhance user engagement. The right person for this role possesses a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, data insights, predictive modeling and technology used in marketing to achieve our aggressive supply and demand growth goals. This person will help address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, targeting, optimization strategies, customer behavior and campaign effectiveness.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Mine data and perform analysis at the customer level to gain a better understanding of their usage behaviors, including impacts of current marketing strategies.
- Be a key partner on the Regional Operations Team. Participate in project planning/prioritization meetings, stakeholder meeting, data prioritization meeting, etc.
- Determine the proper metrics for tracking current and future experiments.
- Help target riders and develop optimization strategies for marketing campaigns
- Implement and analyze A/B or Multivariate Tests to provide in-depth insights to the regional team on the test data and understanding of marketing drivers’ effects.
- EXPLORE: Dig into what nobody is looking at and find ways to make Uber more efficient and effective
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of marketing or operational analytics experience.
- Advanced SQL based data-mining skills.
- Experience with multiple analytic and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., MixPanel, Tableau, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Strong data visualization skills.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top