Regional Operations Coordinator- LatAm (Mexico City)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
As member of the Regional Operations team, you will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. You will be tasked with scaling the business, as we grow across LatAm and around the world. At a city and regional level, you will drive world-leading innovation, optimise the execution of work across teams and be a champion of collaboration between LatAm cities and the global business.
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly organised Regional Operations Coordinator to help us retain, engage and better support driver-partners in cities around LatAm by designing and executing communications, projects, processes, and experiments driven by a solid understanding of data and analytics. This is an opportunity to work with an experienced operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. This unique opportunity will allow you to scale your impact across the entire LatAm region. Are you up for the challenge? Keep reading!
What you'll do
- Work closely with LatAm city driver operations teams to centralise and streamline processes
- Execute and improve upon processes the LatAm Regional Operations team owns
- Lead projects and experiments to drive KPI improvements
- Devise and run high quality analytics that identify process centralization opportunities
What you'll need
- Undergraduate degree (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1-2 years of operations / client-facing management (internships included)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously, and own and complete projects
- Be a problem solver at heart
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, healthcare, and equity (shares)
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top